With enough time, the best solar companies Perth has to offer begin to surface. Over a decade of mainstream popularity and with the internet as a popular research tool, customer satisfaction levels have become apparent with long-standing companies. Companies that have yet to stand the test of time still have untarnished review profiles, or often noticed is the resetting of Google listings to wash away past negativity. Although, the pool depth is evident and easy to determine for any discerning investor.
PSW fast facts
- 4.9/5 SolarQuotes.com.au: Legendary-rated Installer – Australia Top 10.
- 4.9/5 Google – greater than 600 reviews.
- Sunwiz Awarded: Best Rated Installer and Top 5 volume WA (2023).
- EuPD Research 2023: Top Brand PV Installer – Australia, high recognition.
- Tesla 2022, 23, 24: Premium Certified Installer – Australia Top 5%.
- Tesla Performance Excellence Award 2024 (Australia) Top 10% volume.
- Historical online review timeline – greater than 10 years.
- Google trusted vendor – local search top 3, 2018 to 2024.
Every day, a solar company proclaims to be number one, but by what measurement? If it’s volume, that provides little insight into how a company treats their customers (long-term), especially if the capacity achieved is from completing a few very large jobs in a nominated period. Some will hold onto the highest volume credential in a time that is no longer relevant (consumer expectations have changed in 2024). However, the gauge most customers seek is how the considered best solar companies in Perth attend to their customers over time, combined with voluminous success as bankability towards an energy investment decision.
Advantageously, customer satisfaction measured over time is publically available and current.
Discover the savings. The latest catalogue delivered to your inbox.
Gauging customer satisfaction
Two reviewing platforms provide a level of commonality amongst all of the best solar companies in Perth. Google and SolarQuotes.com.au. Alternative platforms exist, such as ProductReview and TrustPilot, but these are marketing machines that reap the rewards when organisations subscribe for benefits and the ability to weed out negativity. Appealing for some but not the most transparent gauge for consumers.
Google is open slather for everyone. It’s an excellent tool to ensure companies are on high alert, even those that have yet to purchase from them. Always be wary of low review counts, no mixed opinions, and reduced review text (frequent reviews of 10 words or less) – when you genuinely love a service, don’t you want to tell the world?
Google Tip. Spot dubious reviews when comparing:
- Pay attention to the names of reviewers (you may discover a pattern).
- The number of reviews reviewers have made.
- The average review content/length (is it an obligation or genuine experience).
- Assess the lowest reviews to see how a company responds to dissatisfaction.
- A small amount of dissatisfaction is a good thing. It proves the Google reviews are real.
SolarQuotes.com.au is contentious because paid elements exist for installers. Therefore, solar companies that purchase leads from solarquotes.com.au naturally have more reviews than those that don’t, as the platform always follows up the experience should a lead-purchasing solar company win your work. Unlike alternatives, SolarQuotes.com.au reviews are good for purchasers identifying different elements of installer competency. Those among the best solar companies in Perth have customer reviews here – even the non-subscribers.
SolarChoice.com.au is similar to the SolarQuotes.com.au website. The installer review section is new, so the review pool is low. Although, their online content is detailed and free for the energy investor doing their research. Due to transparency, solar companies have their reviews listed and prioritised by Google search results.
Facebook’s business reviewing mechanism is as credible as Facebook Marketplace before 2023. It had been rarely supported, and reviews could be purchased from vendors that many exploited. Perth Solar Warehouse Facebook recommendations are genuine but urge customers to exercise caution when comparing companies here.
External: Compiled by diverse platform consumer data over time: Top 10 solar companies in Perth ›
Criterea that can be measured
1) Time is an outstanding measurement. Given that most warranties are 10 years or longer, you need a company that’s been around 10 years or longer with historical online customer experiences. Your system is only as good as its installation company, simple. The longer, the better.
2) Diverse satisfaction, because the internet is so much bigger than one review platform. Often companies will focus on one review website for the purchaser with rose tinted glasses. Comparative reviews on alternative media channels suggest differently and provide greater insight into who are genuinely the best solar companies in Perth WA.
3) Pool depth of aligned platforms. Ignore our choice of reviewing websites. Find multiple platforms that your shortlist of best solar companies has in common. Any two or three, but make sure they are equally comparative (alternative websites don’t qualify). Consistency is what you want to see. Hone in on inconsistency.
4) Locally based, as dealing with the eastern states (or foreign support agencies) could be more fun. Homegrown organisations are the best solar companies in Perth hands down. Local business gets you. We understand local needs and can better assist at times of support. The world is on a sustainable energy journey from 2024. You need local knowledge and experience on your side.
5) In-house installation (not sub-contract) gives customers the system execution assurance they desire. In-house installers are more likely to receive regular product care and safety training. Provided time-based remuneration to perform the job correctly and offer no installer to company warranty disputes.
6) A Goldilocks company Not too big, where customers are simply another cosmic element. Not too small, where business stability (warranty certainty) varies. We’re just right as your future energy partner.
Local support: Perth Solar Warehouse & PSW Energy, Unit 3/90 Discovery Drive Bibra Lake, Western Australia.
Some solar companies have reviews. Others have experiences from customers that are embarking on a future energy journey. This section was just for writing that. Okay, that and the cumulative number of reviews/experiences.
Depth over time is important in this scenario. The volume of high-level experiences sustained over time is a key metric for an informed buying decision. Over 1000 experiences on comparative platforms, the genuine ones. Perth Solar Warehouse customer experiences panning the last decade:
Tip: Compare the best solar companies on low review count platforms (less than 50). Low review count platforms ensure a company isn’t drowning out the negativity on key targeted platforms with reviews that lack substance. A high volume of 3 to 5 word reviews isn’t an experience. It’s an obligation.
Manufacturers rely on dependable solar companies to implement their products, irrelevant of an individual’s accreditations. CEC Accredited installers bounce around from company to company, often with little concern or regard for previous projects. Warranty concerns arise with complexities. Manfacturer-certified partners are the best solar companies Perth customers should seek out. These solar companies will most likely be more knowledgeable about a manufacturer’s recommended installation practices through updated product training.
Leading manufacturer endorsements:
Hassle-free. Because going solar should be easy. PSW has a no-hard-sell guarantee.
Awards & recognition
Let’s be honest. Certain awards are debatable. Others are a bit token (there’s an award for everything in 2024). Credibility helps, but it seldom makes or breaks a company for consideration. The substance from recognised industry piers is essential here.
Notable awards from reputable industry affiliates that add substance to Perth Solar Warehouse’s recognition as one of the best solar companies in Perth. Seeking similarities when comparing will assist in a more confident buying decision: