Address: 3/90 Discovery Drive, Bibra Lake, Western Australia, 6164.
What do you need?
Your inverter choices ultimately depend on your power supply and there are predominantly two forms here in Perth, Western Australia. Single-phase or 3-phase.
Compare solar inverters of the single-phase origin here. The below inverters are arranged from the lowest to the highest price point for your browsing convenience.
ENSURE THE BEST PRICE. Get your copy of the latest Perth Solar Warehouse Price List delivered directly to your inbox for the most up to date deals, bonus offers and prices.
Three-Phase Solar Inverters.
Compare solar inverters of the three-phase origin here. The below inverters are arranged from the lowest to the highest price point for your browsing convenience.
The Versatile One.
Frequently asked solar inverter questions.
If you thought selecting the ideal solar panel was a confusing process, welcome to the world of ideal solar inverter selection.
Nonetheless, your friendly team at PSW have your solar inverter questions answered!
The easiest way to understand if you have a single-phase or three-phase power supply is to open your electrical meter box and view your electrical meter. It will be written on the front face of the electrical meter.
If you still can't spot it. take a photo with your smart device and send it to your friendly technicians at Perth Solar Warehouse via email.
However, a single-phase inverter can be installed on a three-phase supply and still offset all three-phases due to Synergy Net Metering.
Technically speaking, even though a single-phase inverter will work on a three-phase supply, Western Power want to mitigate the effects of phase imbalance. Therefore, a single-phase inverter greater than 3kW output capacity on a three-phase supply will be rejected during the application stage.
Three single-phase inverters on a three-phase supply are likely to be permitted. The considerable added expense though is not worth the cost for 99.9% of applications.
As everybody is unique, It all depends on your circumstances and what you want to achieve from solar power.
If you don't have a particular inverter preference, Perth Solar Warehouse technical sales support consider your budget, installation specifics, future requirements and more to advise the best inverter option to suit you.
It's all about battery selection. Potentially the easiest battery to to add to an existing standard solar energy is referred to as AC coupled in the variants such as the Tesla PowerWall 2.
DC-coupled battery options such as LG Chem, BYD, Soluna and Huawei are only available for connecting to selected Hybrid inverters. Compare batteries >
The PSW Research Centre has all the above inverters available for operational viewing.
See the local interfaces and what to expect when viewing. Explore the in-depth monitoring platforms with expanded energy monitoring capabilities. View operational battery system compatible with the above inverter technologies.
Your most immersive solar inverter experience, before buying, is available only at Perth Solar Warehouse & PSW Energy.
Short sharp and to the bullet point!
- The most flexibility when it comes to installing solar, use any roof face of the dwelling without compromising system performance.
- All AC power system design.
- Low DC Voltage which doesn't exceed 60V (single module DC voltage only).
- Independent studies promoted by Enphase identify a 3.1% greater energy yield in full light conditions when compared to conventional string inverters.
- Potentially improved reliability with no single point of failure. If one micro-inverter fails, the remaining system continues to produce energy until resolution.
- Refined system performance data with module-level monitoring.
- Maximum system power output when environmental degrading factors are in play such as shade, cloud and debris.
Discover more on the Enphase website >
Perth Solar Warehouse & PSW Energy is a certified Enphase installation partner.
The best way to keep your inverter honest and understand if it always working to its maximum potential is by installing Solar Analytics alongside your solar energy system.
Solar Analytics monitors both solar production, grid consumption and energy export. By knowing the system size it can advise if a detrimental fault has occurred even in the event of a lost WiFi connection due to being connected directly to the local 4G mobile network.
In the simplest terms possible, the 10-year (5+5) warranty identifies that the manufacturer warranty is broken up into 2 parts.
The first 5-years of the 10-year period is a manufacturer-backed full parts and service covered warranty.
The second 5-years of the 10-year period is a manufacturer-backed full parts only covered warranty.
One point contact & full 10-year PSW warranty upgrade: The great news is that PSW customers whose prefered inverter posses a 5+5 warranty enjoy a full 10-years coverage with PSW covering the second 5-year service component when the warranty is actioned directly through Perth Solar Warehouse.
Considering PSW is an approved manufacturer warranty agent for all the above inverter brands, you're in the safest hands for expedited repair on your investment should an error occur.
Consumers should read their preferred solar inverter specific warranty document to understand the manufacturer issued warranty in detail.
As with any product, solar inverters and their reasonable life expectancy is subject to Australian Consumer Law.
1. Price Gauge is a supply and installation guide only of the lowest kW value inverter size and refers to the installation of the inverter as a compatible replacement to an existing inverter within PSW Installation Zone 1. For a full list of prices get your copy of the latest Perth Solar Warehouse Inverter Replacement Price List delivered directly to your inbox.
2. Compatible with selected DC-Coupled batteries only as a hybrid inverter, see compare batteries for battery compatibility within the PSW range. Note: Hybrid solar and battery inverter configurations in their listed format do not consider emergency power supply requirements (EPS or black-out protection). For blackout protection options and cost, projects shall be assessed on a case by case basis.
3. Additional peripherals are required to connect a DC-Coupled high-voltage battery.
You’ve seen the PSW range of solar inverters and their vast differences. Now discover the industries best solar battery technologies side by side and find out what truly is the best for your scenario.