Address: 3/90 Discovery Drive, Bibra Lake, Western Australia, 6163.
Your Ideal Energy Storage System
You use your power differently from your neighbour. Then, why should your battery be the same? These solar battery deals have been selected to accommodate a varied range of power needs.
Ensure the best solar battery deals. Get your copy of the latest price list ›
1. Choose your battery
Influencing your ideal solar battery; (1) Storage capacity requirements, (2) Blackout protection capabilities, (3) Solar array expansion options, and (4) Energy management features. Compare batteries ›
Growatt ARK HV
SALE from $7,490*
2. Select solar to match
Only if needed. If you’re happy with your existing system, we’ll do our best to accomodate your battery. However, if you don’t have existing solar, we think these packages are pretty hard to beat.
3. Charge your electric vehicle
Electrifying your world has never been more exciting. Discover solar-enhanced smart EV chargers completing your energy ecosystem solution. When you’re ready, we’re ready.
SMA EV Charger
Make sure the above prices are our best:
Solar battery success made simple with Perth Solar Warehouse.
Frequently Asked Questions; Solar Battery
No. Available subsidies for Perth & Bunbury region WA exist only around carbon offset emissions on generation capacity, such as the solar array size.
Combining solar with batteries as a whole will allow subsidising of the entire package, but no more than if solar is installed without the battery.
This all depends on you. A solar battery has a limited storage capacity. If you exceed the storage capacity with energy consumption the battery will be unable to sufficiently provide energy offset.
PSW Sales Support can provide detailed bill reduction estimates based on your past energy usage patterns. Quite simply, the more power bills you provide including approximate time of day consumption habits, the more accurate our modelling data will be for you.
3-phase power supplies are a little tricky.
To keep it simple, single-phase battery systems can work with 3-phase power while still providing energy savings across all 3-phases, thanks to net metering here in Western Australia. However, if requiring back-up power supply features in the event of a blackout, only 1-phase can be supported – Powerwall does this brilliantly.
If requiring all three-phases to be supported in the event of a blackout, the best battery options are potentially DC-Coupled batteries as their output is governed by the connected inverter.
Yes. It’s all about battery selection though. The easiest battery to add to an existing solar energy system is an AC coupled battery and is available in a very well know product, Tesla PowerWall 2.
Battery options broaden slightly if you possess an existing hybrid inverter, these are referred to as DC Coupled batteries. Although, options in this format are limited by the inverter you have in place.
1. AC coupled solar battery: Powerwall 2, SENEC.Home, Alpha ESS range. The listed price refers to single-level same-roof dwellings within 10m of the switchboard connection with an approved mounting location where adequate switchboard provisions are available to accommodate the additional circuitry within PSW Installation Zone 1. Additional installation costs may apply, inquire or learn more.
2. DC coupled solar battery: Huawei LUNA 2000, BYD HVM, Sungrow SBR HV. The listed price refers to single-level same-roof dwellings immediately adjacent to the battery inverter/hybrid solar & battery inverter location with an approved mounting location within PSW Installation Zone 1. Additional control/monitoring hardware (if required) is not included in the price. Additional installation costs may apply, inquire or learn more.
3. Generation figures are general only, based on historical Zone 3 annual average irradiance data. Figures may not represent precise daily generation data. Customers should obtain site-specific average generation data for their particular system size and solar orientation. To obtain this information, contact sales support.
4. Perth Solar Warehouse reserves the right not to accept selected jobs irrelevant to installations meeting base criteria or advertised prices without reason.