The Synergy solar feed-in tariff is minimal compared to alternative states and another great reason why you should avoid buying a solar return system through Synergy. None-the-less there is no reason why you shouldn’t flex your eligibility muscle and receive a portion of value for exported electricity units as opposed to nothing at all.
Synergy is about as enjoyable to deal with as your insurance company, and there is no doubt that any scheme run by such an entity has additional fees. The solar feed-in tariff Perth WA customers seek out is referred to as the Synergy Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme (REBS). Fortunately, the savings from a solar energy system negates these initial fees often within the first month or two. However, before applying for anything, it’s always best to understand the costs involved.
Synergy Solar Feed-in Tariff Perth WA Fees
REBS administration fee
$26.10 per account
Metering Costs to Switch to REBS
$138.24 (inc GST)
$235.04 (inc GST)
Reprogramming fee for compatible meters
In the simplest terms possible, Residential customers with no more than 5kW solar inverter capacity. The only non-residential customers who can access the solar feed-in tariff Perth WA are not-for-profit agencies and educational organisations. In addition to the essential system criteria, required is the following:
- Both Synergy and Western Power approval to connect to the grid.
- An approved bi-directional meter as in the above table.
WARNING. Obtaining both Synergy and Western Power approval will automatically add the expenses to your next Synergy bill.
Therefore, it’s recommended to consult with a provider first (such as PSW support) for guidance as the the right system for your needs when you are ready to proceed as opposed to applying in advance. Most solar providers will take care of the entire application process for the customer once a completed contract is in place, the steps are as follows:
- Apply to Synergy with the intended system particulars and Synergy bill particulars for the installation address. If successful, within 24-hours, you’ll receive a Synergy reference number. Synergy application >
- Apply to Western Power for network compatibility with the supplied Synergy reference number. Western Power application >
- Compatible meter. Upon successful Western Power application, your meter will automatically be scheduled for replacement or import/export update.
- Installation can commence, and you are instantly connected to the Synergy solar feed-in tariff Perth WA (REBS).
Enjoy the benefits of solar with with a little extra credit. Why not discover next-level? Purchase a solar energy system through Perth Solar Warehouse, home of Perth’s most satisfied solar customers, ensuring the benefits of the Synergy solar feed-in tariff Perth WA customers seek plus PSW Life Support for personalised ongoing success. Instant quote >
Solar Panels Perth WA Product Feature.
The latest edition of the Perth Solar Warehouse solar price list includes all the following need to know information about solar energy systems and more:
- Fully installed 3, 5, 6 (6.6) & 10kW Solar prices and more.
- Exclusive discounts & interactive price guide.
- Mix & match inverter technology.
- Exceptional energy storage options.
- Energy production guide.
- Estimated savings potential.
- Payment plan options & more!