Solar WITH DC COUPLED BATTERY Deals FROM $8990*
- Mix & Match Solar with DC coupled battery deals 3.3kW, 6.6kW & 10kW+.
- WiFi connected monitoring portal.
- Store excess solar energy for night usage.
- Back-up power supply in the event of a grid failure (selected systems).
- Save up to $8 per day (6.6kW annual avg).6
- Payment plans from $6.67 per day to approved applicants.7
- Discover the difference, Perth Solar Warehouse vs the rest >
Leading solar panel options.
We’ve made this process as simple and unobtrusive as possible to give you what you want. An installed price for the 6.6kW system of your choice.
How this works:
Alternatively, hit the GET QUOTE button and tell us what you want a price for. Unsure? Simply select the unsure check box.
Easy right? Immerse yourself in the variety!
Solar & STORAGE INVERTER options.
DC COUPLED solar battery options.
Which is best for you?
Uncertain? The PSW family provides only the good honest advice you deserve if you are weighing up different options.
Want more? We've
Think the solar with DC Coupled battery system deals at Perth Solar Warehouse are limited? Then you need to see the specials at our extended site PSW Energy. Simply put, it’s Perth’s largest online solar superstore. Dive in and discover next-level.
- Advertised price based on the 6.6kW (combined capacity) of the Australian founded & designed Suntech solar panel variant with a Sungrow hybrid inverter and Sungrow/Samsung 4.8kWh battery installed on a single-level, single roof face, single-phase home within PSW Installation Zone 1 >
- Listed discounts are cash sale prices only. Payment plans are available and subject to the RRP of the product combination unless specified.
- Installation must be eligible for the STC Zone 3 allocation as advertised prices include the zone 3 STCs applicable for the system capacity allocated to Perth Solar Warehouse deducted as a point of sale discount.
- Alternative product combinations available at an additional cost above the advertised price. Latest catalogue >
- It is the installation owners responsibility to ensure there is a WiFi signal at the solar inverters nominated installation location in order to receive monitoring access and for the system to operate in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
- Displayed savings potential based on 100% consumption of the annual average production of a 6.6kW solar energy system within the Perth, Western Australia region.
- Advertised daily payment plan amount based on a 60-months pay back period with fortnightly installments.
- Common additional installation cost: Three-phase power supplies, split solar arrays (multiple rooftops), multi-level installation heights (inquire).
- Full terms and conditions available with a formal quote of this product.