Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump.
Login for price
Works with solar power.
Use the energy produced by your solar panels to operate the Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump with the adaptive smart control interface.
3-4 person households.
Most modern Australian families can now benefit from smart energy saving heat pump hot water. Suitable for many homes up to 4 people.
All regions covered.
Energy efficient hot water heating anywhere in Western Australia. The best climate in the world to utilise against energy savings.
Designed and built.
Strict German manufacturing standards implemented at every level from design to assembly. Direct from the heart of Europe to endure the Australian climate.
Hot water genius.
The Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump is a superior, smart hot water system designed to further assist energy dependency from the grid. Combine with any solar power system to utilise energy storage (similar to a battery) in the form of water heating with integrated smart controls.
- Bosch made highly efficient and reliable heat pump.
- Dramatically reduce household energy use.
- Smart Controls – demand & running cost optimisation.
- Noise reduction mode.
- Designed for low-cost servicing.
- 270 Liter storage capacity.
- Suitable for 3-4 people households.
- Energy efficient hot water heating anywhere in Western Australia.
- European designed & manufactured.
- NO HIDDEN COSTS: Your quoted price is your only out of pocket expense guaranteed.
- BUY NOW, PAY LATER: Payment plans are available to approved applicants.
- SECURE WARRANTY: PSW Energy is a Bosch certified installation partner since 2004.
- ADVANCED SUPPORT: Industry-leading product support through with PSW Life Support >
Need to know:
- Interest-free payment plans cannot be used in-conjunction with sale prices and are issued on the RRP (recommended retail price) only.
- The Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump shall be installed as a compatible replacement only with your current hot water system. If difficult site access exists or additional modifications to accommodate the Bosch Compress 3000 hot water heat pump are required, higher service fees may apply.
- Listed price includes installation services to the following geographical location; installation zone >. For installations exceeding the mapped boundary, additional installation costs may apply. A property assessment must be conducted and quoted.
- The Bosch Compress 3000 Hot Water Heat Pump is accompanied with a 5-Year tank warranty & a 2-Year parts and labour warranty with Bosch Australia. Installation is accompanied with a 2-year plumbing and electrical workmanship warranty with PSW Energy (Perth Solar Warehouse).
- Guarantees applies to the hot water system and its directly supplied components only, existing components and workmanship are not applicable.
- Listed prices, if available include a predetermined point of sale discount for the total balance of the Small Technology Certificates allocation based on the system size to McKercher Corporation Pty Ltd (trading as PSW Energy) upon completion of the installation.
- No price is final until a site/ delivery evaluation has been conducted by PSW Energy or its representatives and delivered in writing to the customer.
- Estimated electricity savings are figures supplied by Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd and can not be guaranteed by PSW Energy.
- All information on this page shall be interpreted in conjunction with the PSW Energy (Perth Solar Warehouse ) website terms and conditions.
- Full product terms and conditions are detailed on the quote and agreement should you decide to progress with this product.
Essentially you need a customised price specific to your installation (Every home, property, location etc. is different). Get your price with a few simple questions, no hidden extra’s and no sales pressure, direct to your inbox.