In fact, not only do Perth Solar Warehouse now only utilise German made solar panels we incorporate the industry renowned and ultra secure German made Schletter (brand) mounting system, colour coded to your particular solar panel choice.
Integrated with every central inverter type system is HIS Renewables (brand) German made low loss DC cable circuitry. A specification above and beyond all others.
We even made sure every screw which bolts your new energy system to your roof is pure German made stainless steel. A system truly built to last the journey. A system without compromise.
- Fronius – Excellent software renowned componentry, Made in Austria.
- SMA – The world’s most proven for over three decades, Made in Germany.
- Enphase – The greatest ever micro inverter and virtually the iPhone of solar, California based and made in the PRC to stringent protocols.
Through which, you can be assured Perth Solar Warehouse as an entity is licenced in the state of Western Australia to conduct electrical services at your property, quite simply you’re insured.
Long answer in a nutshell: The primary purpose of the intended battery storage system must always be considered to determin if a solar energy system is accurately battery ready for the desired intention. The question a customer should consider in conjunction with the above is, “what do I want a battery storage system for?”.
- To store solar generated electricity for later use during peak consumption periods outside of sunlight hours.
- A back-up power supply in the event of a grid failure.
There is a difference in how these two variances are configured, specific battery requirements, load compatibility and more. As not all solar is the same neither are all battery storage systems and their intended purpose. Our team of tech guru’s can always help guide you for what’s best for your specific needs, now and in the future.
A privately owned local business, all operations and activity are overseen daily to ensure you achieve perfection.
Most importantly, licensed with the Department of Energy Safety WA to perform electrical work on your property in Western Australia (EC010771). You’re insured with public liability insurance up to $20million.
SolarWorld Certified DIAMOND Partner.
The highest possible certification by Germany’s largest solar panel manufacturer with over 40 years experience in the industry. Perth Solar Warehouse is your most trusted Solarworld supplier in Australia.
Clean Energy Council Member.
Australia’s peak private solar body. https://www.cleanenergycouncil.org.au/membership/current-members/current-members-network.html
Clean Energy Council Accredited Installer.
Each accredited installer is directly employed and always licenced directly to Perth Solar Warehouse (McKercher Corporation Pty Ltd). http://www.solaraccreditation.com.au/consumers/find-an-installer.html – Search by: (select) Installer details > Name: McKercher Corporation > Type: (select) Grid connect > Grid connect options: (select) All > SEARCH. The last review our icon appears in the middle of Bibra Lake. We’re working on getting this fixed.
Certified Fronius Installer/ Partner
Certified SMA Installer/ Partner
Certified Enphase Installer/ Partner
Certified Bosch Installer/ Partner
ACMA Approved Technicians (In-house)
In conjunction with the Perth Solar Warehouse order tracker, you will also receive regular updates via email as your order progresses through each stage.
After successful completion of the above application, you will be allocated a Reference Number. An important number to proceed to the next step. Don’t worry we will also receive a copy of this at the same time as you do, which we can then complete your application to the network operator (Western Power).
Also, you will receive an email from your Perth Solar Warehouse projects team member at least 5 days before installation confirming that everything is in place and set to commence.
- Property access (including meter box and switchboard).
- Secondary confirmation and approval for the associated installation team to the final location of the purchase product/s.
- Someone available at the end of the installation to receive an operation overview in person. We also send a written overview and instructions via email.
- A signature from you, confirming that an energy system at the address has been installed.
- Final payment in full by your nominated payment method.
Over this time we will be setting up your specific details, analysing performance, environmental factors, site data and more to ensure the information you view is correct in all conditions.
Once a Perth Solar Warehouse technical team member is satisfied your product is returning the correct information your login details will be sent to you via email.
Please Remember: On the day of installation, ask your installation team leader how to view production and performance locally (without the use of the portal) to suffice until the portal is fully configured.
Ensure you notify our accounts team member you would like to pay via this method. You will receive a secure version of your invoice to your email inbox. Select the green button “View Invoice.”
A separate secure window will appear in your internet browser with the amount due. Select the green button “Pay now.”
Enter your credit card details and select “Submit”.
Note: This service is provided utilising Pay Direct through MYOB, your credit card information is encrypted and safe. This information is in no way recorded by Perth Solar Warehouse (McKercher Corporation Pty Ltd).
- Electronic Funds Transfer/ Bank Transfer (Preferred): These payment details are on your Perth Solar Warehouse Agreement, and Invoice which is sent to your email.
- Cheque: Yes we still take cheque, all cheques are processed weekly and should be made out to McKercher Corporation Pty Ltd or Perth Solar Warehouse.
- Cash: We request that physical cash payments be avoided where possible.
An extract from the SolarWorld solar panel user manual is as follows:
In general, the modules do not need cleaning if the tilt angle is greater than 15 degrees the panels will be self-cleaning by rain. In the case of heavy soiling, we recommend cleaning the modules with plenty of tap water or deionized water without any cleaning agents. If necessary a soft cleaning device (e.g. sponge, soft brush) may be used. In the case of soiling by dust or sand, the modules can be cleaned with a soft brush without using water. Never scrape or rub off dirt; this may result in micro scratches.
SolarWorld recommends regular inspections of the system to ensure that:
- All fixtures are securely tightened and corrosion-free;
- Wiring is securely connected, properly arranged and free from corrosion;
- Cables are free of damage;
Please also observe the current local standards.
The fault code 74 means there is a defective Varistor.
Varistors protect the electronics against energy peaks, such as those that can occur in the event of lightning strikes in the neighborhood.
Varistors diminish with repeated strain as a result of overvoltage.
What to do: Contact an installer or SMA solar power professional.