6KW SOLAR SYSTEMS
LOWEST PRICES! German made solar panels and superior technologies with more power, better performance, longer lasting, proven savings, bigger guarantees, local support. The result…the best value for money 6kW solar system available.
Choose the right 6kW solar system to suit you in 5 simple steps.
Made in Germany | Perth Solar Warehouse is a trusted SolarWorld and SolarWatt certified partner.
1. Select Your Ideal Solar Panel.
BONUS 1: The World’s Best Solar Mounting System Included.
MADE IN GERMANY.
COLOUR CODED TO PERFECTION and built to last the journey with all Perth Solar Warehouse 6kW solar systems. Don’t trust your 6kW solar system on anything less and neither should you. SCHLETTER GmbH.
2. Select a trusted Inverter Technology.
BONUS 2: WEB Production Monitoring To Match Your Inverter Choice.
3. ADD AN ENERGY METER FOR ULTIMATE INSIGHT (OPTIONAL).
4. CONSIDER AN ENERGY STORAGE TECHNOLOGY (OPTIONAL).
A MEGA 6kW BUNDLE
KEEP SCROLLING TO STEP 5 (YOUR PRICE)
INCLUDED WITH EVERY 6kW SYSTEM
In-house premium installation by Perth Solar Warehouse trained & accredited technicians.
Proven battery compatible with all batteries in the Perth Solar Warehouse range.
Free upgrade to premium German made Hikra low loss DC cable with every central inverter system.
Beautifully adaptable with 95% of Perth homes and businesses.
Minimum 10 years on all product and service warranties.
Proven adaptability with future energy needs, storage, optimisation & appliances.
Expertly trained Perth Solar Warehouse technical support staff on standby to prioritise your needs.
Affiliated manufacturer certified installation and service partner.
Perth Based Support
Perth based local business for service, supply & support.
Refined, localised service area for optimum customer satisfaction and VIP service.
One Point Contact
Deal only ever with Perth Solar Warehouse for anything related to your 6kW solar system.
All these big inclusions and above bundled into one refreshing package at the lowest price guaranteed!
No Hidden Charges
No hidden extra charges at any point. Your quoted price is all you’ll have to pay for the best 6kW solar system available in Perth, Western Australia.
5. Get Your 6kW SOLAR Price Fast.
DISCOVER MORE POWER
Build your best 6kW price with the features you love | Perth’s largest German solar range.
SALE ON NOW
Your price >
Or call 08 6355 6717 and request sales support.
*Product Terms & Conditions.
- $1000 minimum deposit required, remaining balance to be paid on the day of installation commencement, before completion.
- No interest ever payback prices are based on fortnightly repayments over a 36 month period directly with Certegy Ezy Pay, to approved applicants only.
- Standard installation price is based on single level houses with either brick and tile or brick and tin construction, for roof mount only with no added tilt equipment with the array not being split over more than 2 areas on the same roof. Cable distances of no greater than 30m total (AC & DC) from switchboard to inverter and inverter to array.
- Any listed price is based on a standard installation, location within 100km of the Perth Western Australia CBD. Beyond this distance is only a small amount more and absolutely worth an inquiry…
- Listed prices, if available include a pre-determined point of sale discount for the total balance of the renewable energy credit allocation (or STC’s – Small Technology Certificates) based on the system size to McKercher Corporation Pty Ltd upon completion of the installation.
- No price is final until a site evaluation has been conducted by Perth Solar Warehouse or it’s representatives and delivered in writing to the customer.
- Base 6kW solar system price, size and output data is based on the SW290 mono Plus solar panel, selecting other panel variations could affect the system price, size and anticipated output.
- Energy output displayed is calculated based on historical solar irradiance and temperature data that is considered general to a Perth Solar Warehouse case study location in Perth Western Australia, factoring in panel tilt at 25 degrees, orientation at 0 degrees (North), and all of the system parameters including system efficiency at 90%.
- Emission reduction calculated assumes full output usage and 0.78 kg CO2 / kWh based on Western Australia average (National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (Measurement) Determination 2008).
- Estimated electricity savings assumes full year-round utilisation of generated electricity, and will change based on usage and feed-in tariffs. Savings based on Western Australia average electricity price for 2013: $0.26 / kWh (AEMC Report on 2013 Residential Electricity Price Trends).
- This product & pricing shall be read in conjunction with the Perth Solar Warehouse general Terms & Conditions.